January Board Notes
- Steve Gray reported on the progress of a High
- Mike Rogers reported on the district's financial
solvency ratio and the allowable growth figure for next year ($157,152).
- Carroll McLuckie outlined for the Board the District's
use of the Instructional Management Program for instructional and curricular
- Approved sanctioning the activities of the Hamilton Men singing
group as a school activity.
- Approved Line-Item Budget
- Approved payment of credit card charges between board meetings
- Accepted the bid of School Bus Sales of Iowa for a 65 passenger
bus to be delivered in March
- Approved the 1997-1998 audit report
- Set Driver Education instructor salaries at $130 per student
- Set student Driver Education fees at $125
- Approved revisions in the South Hamilton Technology Plan to allow participation
in the Star School Program
- Approved one open enrollment request out to Stratford.