November Board Notes
- Don Burton met with board
- the board discussed 600 board policy series which
deal with the Educational Program and with a 500 board policy series which
deals with student records. Final action is planned for the December meeting
on both of these areas.
- Steve Gray gave an update concerning the status
of block scheduling at the MS/HS.
- Carroll McLuckie gave a report on our participation
in School Portfolio training for the staff.
- Mike Rogers gave reports on the following:
- building information meetings
- that he will be looking into a voice mail system
for the district
- that negotiations with SHEA will start in December
- that the self evaluation process in which the
board members were involved last year should be revisited
- Superintendent Annual Report
- Administered discipline to students who have
- Accepted the resignations of Jim Klein and Gary
Nelson from previously contracted positions and approved new contracts
for Head and Assistant Girls Basketball coaching positions.
- Approved long term substitute teaching contract
for Kathi Fisher as Physical Education Instructor and MS Girls Basketball.
- Approved the superintendent's investigation of
vehicle needs (van or station wagon).
- Approved a request from the HS Vocal Music Department
to hold a rehearsal on Sunday, November 23rd.