February Board Notes
- Results from last year's self-evaluation process
facilitated by IASB representative
- Paul Hemphill discussed Kindergarten Round-Up
and the elementary spelling/writing program.
- Steve Gray informed the board of the block scheduling
evaluation process, graduation credits, ITED's.
- Carroll McLuckie explained the efforts of our
staff relating to Standards and Benchmarks
- Student discipline hearing
- Approved Swing Choir trip to Minnesota
- Approved unpaid leave request
- Approved Driver Education fees and teachers for
the coming summer
- Accepted letters of resignation from Don Burton
and Karl Greve
- Rescinded the Early Retirement policy effective
immediately with window for the coming year.
- Approved Open Enrollment requests (2 in and
- Appointed Selwyn Rash and Marcia Hove as a Non-teaching
Salary Committee to make recommendations regarding salary and contract
issues for non-teaching staff