March Board Notes
- The board heard concerns concerning the Early
Retirement Policy from several staff members.
- Paul Hemphill reported on Kindergarten Round-Up
and first grade enrollement.
- Steve Gray reported on evaluating the block schedule
and special education staffing decisions that have to be made.
- Carroll McLuckie took the board on a tour of
the ICN classroom and the FOT room.
- After a presentation by selected 5th graders,
the Board approved a fund-raising activity to support the Coral Reef.
- Approved unpaid leave request from staff
- Modified the language of their February meeting
to allow teachers who retire in 1999 to be included under Early Retirement
- Approved issuance of teaching contracts for 1998-1999
- Appointed David Gordon as the district's Designated
- Approved Collective Bargaining agreement with
- Approved Todd Coy as Athletic Director for 1998-1999
with terms to be worked out later
- Approved several open enrollment requests
- Approved publication of a budget for the 1998-1999
- Approved a Softball Clinic to be operated by
Mrs. Voga in May
- Approved 1998-1999 course offerings
- Approved graduation requirements for 1998-1999
- Set ISCAP Public Hearing date for April 13, 1998
- Approved Early Graduation requests for the end
of this quarter